How to force OpenGL use discrete GPU
If your laptop or PC have more than one GPU then sometimes your OpenGL app can choose wrong card.
It is frequent situation on laptops where you have integrated card from Intel and some discrete from nVidia or AMD.
- Free ads for indie games without publisher: +1PR
- Hakuna potata: Indie platformer for a couple
- Move or Interpolate Over Time in Unity
- Interview with Banshee Game Engine Programmer Marko Pintera
- Fix Wordpress 500 Internal Server Error
- Bluetooth not available Mac OS Sierra
- DOTWeen generic tweener
You can create profile for your app to run specific card, or you can force your app to use most powerful GPU, just add this code in some of your module:
// Enable High Performance Graphics while using Integrated Graphics.
__declspec(dllexport) DWORD NvOptimusEnablement = 0x00000001; // Nvidia
__declspec(dllexport) int AmdPowerXpressRequestHighPerformance = 1; // AMD